T’is is the season to propose!
Christmas is far and away the most popular time of the year to pop that question, with 95% of proposals likely to happen over the festive season*. As the last stop before a (surprise) romantic trip to Paris and with the longest Champagne bar in Europe, The Searcys Bar at St Pancras is fast becoming the ideal place to propose. To add to the romance, the Champagne Bar is just below the famous 30ft lovers statue ‘The Meeting Place’, a gentle reminder of the romantic nature of train travel, and Tracey Emin’s evocative artwork in bright pink neon: ‘I want my time with you’.
Searcys will give you a helping hand in the proposal department with a new edible engagement ring box to present to your loved one as part of our engagement package. The delicious turquoise ring box
is created by purveyors of luxury cakes GC Couture, who regularly supply wedding cakes for 5 star hotels in UK and internationally. Covered in fondant icing, the cake box can be ordered as little as three days in advance, under two different packages: £200 with two glasses of Searcys Selected Cuvée Champagne, or a full package for £265 which includes two glasses of Searcys Selected Cuvée Champagne and a seasonal food platter to share.
* research from Chillisauce – luxury hen and stag event specialists and published in County Wedding Magazines. While the majority of weddings take place in the summer months, most of the proposals are likely to happen over December and January.
The engagement package (£200):
- A delicious edible engagement ring box from GC couture with two large glasses of Searcys Selected Cuvee Champagne
The pink engagement package (£265):
- A delicious edible engagement ring box from GC couture
- 2 glasses of Searcys Cuvee Rose, Brut NV Champagne
- Chips and Dip
- Whipped celeriac, Yorkshire blue cheese, candied walnuts, flat bread(v)
- Heritage carrots and celery crudités, spiced avocado cream
- Mini burgers, bacon, keen’s cheddar
To book your package and make a reservation, please email email@example.com